Pages

Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Miso Soup

You make MISO happy! :D



Hahaha food puns are my favorite :)
Today I decided to make miso soup! I've only ever had miso soup once and I loved it! Actually it was with Tony the first time I tried it. Therefore, that pun it completely directed towards him <3

My day started off with a crazy nightmare-- too crazy to tell but if anyone is actually interested let  me know  haha. I've got all sorts of crazy dreams. After I texted my boyfriend the dream I decided to do some mid morning yoga (it was 10:30 a.m.). After wards I showered and got dressed.
Yeah there's honestly not much excitement in the teen-no-college-YET life... *sigh*.

I bought Miso Paste yesterday 

Why I almost forgot I did! O:
I've been dying to try Hot For Food's Vegan Ramen for months and I finally had the chance!


Or so I thought... 

Ahhhh why was I not prepared with ramen!?!? 
All I had was a tiny amount of udon and a whole pack of chowmein noodles and NO Kale. 

Then the calming voice in my head reminded me that Everything would be okay and I could definitely make do with what I had. 

That's  how this delicious miso soup came to be



--Haha who am I kidding Miso soup is the easiest thing to make! So what if I can't make the same dish as HFF :) My soup came out so delicious and it reminded me of Tony. <3
That soup was the highlight of my day :)


No comments:

Post a Comment