Pages

Thursday, July 7, 2016

Today I am Lucky

Actually, I'm lucky everyday.

As I drove home from my college in Long Beach, I realized I was lucky. Well, maybe not lucky but rather so much as happy. You see luck is something you don't have control over, but you do have control over happiness.
This morning I woke up upset. Why? Haha I have no idea. So I changed that. I took a walk around my neighbohood at 7 a.m. to look for Pokémon with my sister. That's right you heard me, I said Pokémon! Yesterday Nintendo released the much anticipated Pokémon Go app where you can catch Pokémon in REAL LIFE...well almost. But you see that is luck because of how lucky am I to live in the age where this is possible. Simply incredible.
So my day went on, I had vegan chow mein for breakfast because I wanted to. I got ready for school and put on some comfortable clothing (how lucky am I to be able to wear what I want?) and drove to school. It seemed like a good day so far but I didn't acknowledge it. I just went on with my life taking everything for granted...
Once I got out of class my dad bought me Subway! Oh then I was truely happy! :D But it wasn't until the way back home while I observed the tree tops along the freeway, that I relized I am so thankful for everything life has given me.
I am lucky to live where I do, to have the opportunitis that I do, to be who I want to be. However, luck does not guarantee happiness, you alone decide upon that joy.
Have a nice day peeps :)

No comments:

Post a Comment