Pages

Sunday, January 3, 2016

An Intro to the Blog and me!

So here's my first post, YAY! 

I've decided to have a few different categories on my blog: A personal "real talk" side, a food and recipe side, and a fashion/ artsy side. I might even add more categories who knows, but for now 3 should be enough to handle. So look out for some cool ideas coming soon! (Shout out to Diana and Tony who are my only audience lol). But first I must warn you, writing is not my forte, but I hope to improve as time goes on. This blog should help.


Now lets get to business! Who is Sara?? 

Well if my intro wasn't enough to catch your attention then allow me to elaborate. Hi, I'm Sara :) 


I'm 18 years old, I'm a vegan, I like to paint, read, do yoga, learn, travel, and I love my three cats and one dog. C: 

(from left to right: Link, Umbreon, Navi, Gandalf)

I am not currently in school yet because I start in February so Yay one more month of FREEDOM!!!>:D And in case you are wondering, I am studying to become a Naturopathic Physician aka a Holistic Doctor. More on that later. :) As of November 22nd I am 18 and whoo I guess it's pretty great! Two days after my birthday I got a navel piercing and a day after that got my curfew changed from 9:00 p.m to 9:30 p.m WOW!:D Yupp 30 minute difference! Thanks Dad.

So in my spare time whilst I am not hanging out with Tony my lovely boyfriend... [pictured here enjoying a Vegan Santa Fe Chicken Burger at Veggie Grill, YUM ;) ]


 ...I am usually cooking up delicious vegan food.
Yup that's vegan!!!



 Among my favorite vegan cooks are Chris and Jon from The Vegan Zombie [theveganzombie.com] and Isa Chandra Moskowitz from [theppk.com]. As well as Lauren and John from [hotforfoodblog.com]. It was because of these four people that at one point I wanted my own vegan restaurant/bakery but decided to change course after realizing the high risk and investment that comes with starting a business. Well at least I realized this before it was too late haha. 

So that's me! Welcome to my blog :)! 

No comments:

Post a Comment